Information for Parents
Are you pet friendly?
- Yes! We welcome pets of all shapes and sizes. There is no weight limit so Fido can move in too! All pets should be registered with the office and on your lease agreement. There is a one-time pet fee of $300 and a monthly fee of $30. Not sure if your pet is allowed? Call our office!
How can I pay my rent?
- Rent is due on the first of every month and can be paid in the office with check or money order. If you prefer to pay with credit or debit card, you can setup one-time or recurring payments through our Resident Portal. Just click the Current Residents tab on the left hand side of our website and you will be redirected.
Do I need a lease guarantor?
- We screen all our applicants and require a guarantor or additional security deposit on all leases. The security deposit varies by floor plan. You can ask a leasing specialist by calling our office today!!
What if I do not have roommates in mind?
- That's no problem at all! We can pair you up with people who have similar lifestyles, interests, etc. Please contact us to obtain and fill out our Roommate Matching Form, and leave the rest to us!
Are utilities included?
- Most of your utilities are covered with the exception of electricity. We direct bill electricity usage to residents mid-month for all floor plans.
- Don't forget we also include high speed internet and basic cable!
What is an individual lease?
- When you sign an individual lease, you are only responsible for your rent; in other words, you have no liability for the rent of the other apartment residents. If your roommate transfers or graduates, you have nothing to worry about! That is a significant advantage over the joint and several leases used at rental houses and other apartment properties where each resident is liable for the rent of all residents in the unit.
What is included in the furniture package?
- We offer fully-furnished apartments. All you need to do is bring your stuff! Your room will be furnished with a full-size bed, dresser, desk and desk chair. We include a sofa, 2 chairs, coffee and end tables and an entertainment center in the living room as well as bar stools or dining room sets depending on which floor plan you choose! There's plenty of seating for you, your roommates, and your friends!
Is Renter's Insurance Required?
- Yes, our community requires each resident carry an active tenant liability policy for damage to the landlord’s property during the term of their lease. We require a minimum of $100,000 in general liability coverage and also recommend contents coverage, or personal property insurance. To facilitate this process for you, we have partnered with a national insurance provider who specializes in renters insurance coverage - ePremium Insurance. ePremium has made their ePremiumRENTERS™ plan available to all residents at a preferred rate, which not only satisfies the lease requirement, but also includes contents coverage.
- To obtain a policy with ePremium, you can complete the process online or over the phone in less than 5 minutes! Enroll in ePremium Renters Insurance Online or call (800) 319-1390.
- Please note that you are under no obligation to enroll in coverage with ePremium. You may satisfy the lease requirement by obtaining a personal renters insurance or liability insurance policy of your choice and providing proof of coverage for the duration of your lease.
- To submit proof of liability insurance from another provider, please click here to provide the requested policy information and to upload a copy of your Declaration Page.
Past Resident Portal
- If you are a past resident, please click here to be redirected to our payment portal for past residents.